Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Yoda, the Z3 Coupe, Finds a New Home!

This blog has reported on a lot of projects at the Grant St. Garage, but it actually began before we ever found and purchased the Garage on the next-to-last day of 2011. It started (on another blog site, now defunct) as a project log for a car I bought in September of 2011, my 1999 BMW Z3 Coupe.


I had a lot of mechanical adventures with this car, and generated over 40 posts as I fixed various issues and turned it into a solid, reliable, very quick and fast driver. You can see those posts at this link: http://emz3cp.blogspot.com/search/label/Z3

But lately, my attention has been stolen by Ebony, the Z4 Coupe introduced in this post. I realized that I had only driven the Z3 Coupe 600 miles in the past year. Time to move it on....

So, I created a long and detailed For Sale post - the car sold in two days! Goodbye, Yoda - I hope you love your new home, and I hope they love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment